Position: Sales Support Representative
Gigabit Fiber, a Dallas-based fiber optic infrastructure provider, enables high-speed, high-reliability, cost-effective connectivity solutions for enterprise business, education, data center, carrier, and cloud. By utilizing our fiber-optic network in Dallas-Ft. Worth we can provide a Metro Ethernet, Metro Dark Fiber, or a Custom Network Solution. We offer greater flexibility and customized solutions to accommodate your connectivity requirements.
The primary purpose of the Sales Support Representative is to become an integral part of our Sales team. This position reports to our General Manager in our downtown Dallas office and will be dedicated to supporting key accounts, marketing, and new business development. This position is required to report to the Dallas office in person.
The Sales Support Representative will partner closely with the sales team to support data entry, marketing campaigns, and special projects. To be successful in this diverse role, the Sales Support Representative must be quick and adaptable in learning telecom technology language and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Data entry of customer records into SalesForce.
- Audit documentation.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure correct service delivery.
- Act as a resource to the customer in understanding the services Gigabit Fiber offers.
- Engage Operations resources to resolve quality of service issues.
- Experience with SalesForce is required.
- Preferred background in Telecommunications.
- Motivated and results-oriented.
- Knowledge of basic Excel formulas and functions.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- $40,000/yr – $60,000/yr
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance